Thursday, June 3, 2010

go ahead

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Packing my bags for camp and i rediscovered this dress that has been hiding from me for some time. My friend spotted it at camberwell market and i could never thank her enough. i cant believe i forgot about it and all its amazingness.

P.S. Just before, i squeezed into what some may refer to as a bath (as it has all the features; seperate taps from shower, plug, depth) but SOME (me) refer to it as a foot bath considering it is around the size of a foot. Anyway, i set aside our difficulties and past memories of me trying to fit in un-successfully and had another whack at it. Turns out not only was I able to sit (CROSS LEGGED, YEAH!) but managed to dunk my hair in. This is all thanks to me recently discovering i am a contortionist. Its true. Oh, yeah, thats why my hair is wet, just letting ya know.

1 comment: