Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Boom!

Brace face, metal mouth, train tracks, cheese grater, tinsel teeth, call it what you want but they all mean the same thing. Braces. On my teeth. And i look like a loon if you ask me.
My whole mouth is bloody and raw and i can't swallow a bite. I hate the way the world is striving for perfection. Orthodontists everywhere are handing out retainers like theres no tomorrow for this idea in their heads that everyone needs perfect teeth. No body needs perfect teeth.
My chompers can rip through anything just fine so I wish people would get this idea out of their minds. Shouldn't we be looking forward to people being born with unique teeth rather than looking forward to finally getting braces when we come of age? Is the world trying to create a superhuman perfect tooth race? I want to keep my shark fangs but my father and dentist say to hell with that so i guess i will have to deal with this machinery glued to my teeth for the next couple of years or so.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment